To receive login information for this webinar, please register here.
Today’s workplace is changing with employees in engineering, R&D, finance and IT interfacing with marketing. To be more effective in their positions, non-marketing professionals often seek a better understanding of marketing. They may question – What is the role of marketing? What are the fundamental marketing concepts and tools? How has the landscape changed with the rapid growth of digital marketing initiatives? How can customers be best reached with marketing?
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
– The definition of marketing and its importance in an organization.
– Overview of the marketing mix and how it has evolved since its introduction.
– Online vs. offline marketing elements.
– Segmenting the market and how to best engage audiences with the various marketing deliverables.
– How an integrated marketing approach drives business success.