Virtual Chicago Career Trek: Advertising and Marketing
In conjunction with Alumni Engagement, we are launching virtual treks as a way to connect students and alumni to help you network and explore potential career paths within specific industries and cities. Please join us to explore organizations in Chicago and learn more about potential career opportunities.
This event will:
- Provide participants with an inside look at a variety of organization’s business/operations and culture
- Highlight a variety of potential roles in the advertising and marketing industries
- Give participants updated information on current hiring needs, critical skill sets, and any personal tips for succeeding either at your company or in the industry in general
- Connect students, alumni and professionals in varying roles across the company
Event Agenda: December 2: 3-5 pm Mountain/4-6 pm Central
35 Minutes “at” each organization
- 5 minute introduction to event and participants
- 15 minute organization presentation
- 15 minutes of student/alumni Q&A
This Trek will include three 35-minute virtual company ‘visits’ in the following order:
During these sessions, participants will have the opportunity to interact with DU alumni and HR representatives. To read more about the alumni presenters, please visit here.
To join us for the event, please click the Zoom link above.