Join us for an important and informative panel discussion on “Why Race Matters in the Workplace.” This panel discussion will be centered around the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We have a fantastic session planned. Please see below for information on our panelists.
- Moderator: Anthony Holder, Associate Professor, School of Accountancy, Daniels College of Business
- Ivelise Zambrano-Herrera , Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant, Charles Schwab
- Anslem Gardner, National Director of Programs, Momentum Advisory Collective
- Jordon Isom, Manager- Financial Risk, Transactions and Restructuring, Deloitte
- Monica Williams, Executive Producer at The Equity Project, LLC
- Briana Jones– Product Manager, Zayo Group-