To obtain login information for this webinar, please register here
Going to graduate school can be a wise investment in future success. Unfortunately, many prospective grad students make avoidable mistakes in the admissions process, which can result in poor choices about where they’ll go to school, not putting their best foot forward for admissions committees, and ultimately not getting admitted to their top-choice schools. In this webinar, former graduate admissions director and certified coach Kevin M. Kiley will cover a range of admissions topics that will help attendees make good decisions about where they’ll apply, maximize their chances at being offered admission, and ultimately get the most out of grad school. The best practices discussed in this webinar will be applicable no matter what kind of grad school you’re targeting — an MBA, law school, medical school, or a master’s degree in some other area.
At the conclusion of this webinar, attendees will know:
· The biggest mistake prospective students make
· Deciding where to apply: How to approach the school research process
· 7 ways to get positively noticed as an applicant
· The 7 “deadly sins” for applicants
· 7 tips to financing graduate school that really work