The OSCE’s Webinar Outreach Programme features monthly interactive presentations to:
- Promote the Organization as an employer of choice to global and targeted audiences
- Inform potential applicants about the value of adding the OSCE to their career journeys, our recruitment processes, types of contracts and benefits
- Offer guidance on interview and application preparation strategies, particularly to candidates not familiar with applications to multilateral / international organizations
- Showcase our staff & mission members to highlight our activities across the OSCE region
- Engage with candidates and support our outreach efforts, especially on targeting niche professionals, qualified women and applicants from less-represented participating States
Date: 12 August 2020 at 12h (CET)
During this live presentation, OSCE recruiters will explain why, how and when the Organization uses written assessments as part of its selection processes. Hiring Managers will provide tips on how to prepare and walk participants through an exercise to identify potential questions based on the function and the job descriptions. Register today to save your spot or to receive the recording!