Your ideas, your product, and your business are brilliant, but is your resume?
Come hear what the World’s best Resume Writer (TM) has to say about getting jobs for creative professionals and entrepreneurs.
In a competitive job search, it is vital for your resume to spark inspiration. In this webinar, Cliff Flamer will share his expertise from career coaching, resume writing and recruiting:
- How to break down your accomplishments
- Overcome work history challenges
- Discover how to make your resume as brilliant as your ideas and business ventures
- Explain a startup venture – failed or thriving
- Make the leap from contract to full-time work (or vice versa)
- Impress investors with your unconventional trajectory
- Showcase your ad-hoc consulting gigs coherently
- Downplay your “day jobs” without leaving gaps
- Attract a cush corporate job
This workshop was recently presented at Denver Startup Week. Our presenter for this webinar is Cliff Flamer, CEO of BrightSide Resumes. He is known to many as the Resumayor of Oakland and has been writing resumes and coaching job seekers on their approach for over two decades in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. Cliff knows how to overcome any work history challenge, particularly those that show up in the resumes of innovators and trailblazers. He’s ready to share his secrets (as well as his resumes).
Cliff’s resumes will spark inspiration. You’ll begin to remove roadblocks and immediately feel like you can get wherever you’re going next.