The job search process is stressful. You’ve honed your resume, rewritten your cover letter, applied for multiple positions, and still you aren’t getting interviews. Or you get interviews but no offer. Or the offer isn’t at the salary you expected. How employers make decisions about new hires is often a mystery to new employees.
Learn about the hiring process from a panel of employers:
- What makes a resume stand out
- How an applicant can distinguish themselves
- What should a candidate expect from the hiring process
- Changes in the job market
- How to position yourself for a career transition
Details on the employer panel members coming soon!