Diversity and inclusion is increasingly important in the 21st century. Learn how it impacts talent management and how to insure your future employer embraces these values.
In a competitive job search, it is vital for applicants to position themselves for success in the interview process. In this webinar, Keith Jones (BSBA ’97) will share his talent management expertise from working at Pokemon and Amazon and attendees will learn:
- What top companies are looking for from a talent management perspective
- Questions to ask to ensure a company is implementing inclusivity into their everyday practices and company culture
- Things you can do to position yourself for success in the interview process and stand out
- Innovative practices that Amazon and Pokemon are implementing from a talent management and inclusivity perspective
- How managers and employees can create an inclusive environment at their current workplace
Our presenter for this webinar is DU alum Keith Jones (BSBA ’97), the Director of Talent Management for The Pokemon Company International and previously Sr. Talent Advisor & Branding and Communications Specialist for Amazon. Keith has a wealth of HR experience and prides himself in helping people find their inner brilliance and enabling teams to understand each other’s differences to become a stronger working group.
Depending on your time zone, spend your coffee break or lunch with us depending. This webinar is offered on Tuesday, January 22nd at:
9:00am – 10:00am PST
10:00am – 11:00am MST
11:00am – 12:00pm CST
12:00pm – 1:00pm EST