Are you a Korbel graduate student beginning to consider how to find your next internship or job?
This course is for you!
This course, taught by the Korbel School Office of Career and Professional Development will help you to:
- reflect on your interests and strengths in identifying good matches for job and internships
- develop target lists of employers for jobs and internships
- effectively identify networking opportunities
- use campus resources and external sites to identify potential jobs and internship
- fully consider the many factors that influence decisions when looking for opportunities
- allow for considerable self-reflection and peer interaction to support the learning process