Welcome to Alumni Career & Professional Development! Our team offers support for alumni in all phases of their professional lives. Check out all of our service offerings and resources below.
If you graduated from the Sturm College of Law, the Daniels College of Business or earned a graduate degree from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, you receive lifetime services from the career center in that school. Reach out directly to those offices via the above links. Alumni who are current DU employees may also make an appointment with the Human Resources & Inclusive Community Manager of Talent and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- So You’re Applying to Grad School, Part 1: Smart Approaches to Begin the Admissions Process | Webinar | Tuesday, Oct. 13 | 12:00-1:00 pm MDT | Learn more
- Clifton StrengthsFinder Workshop | Virtual Class | Wednesday, Oct. 14 | 4:30-6:00 pm | Learn more
- So You’re Applying to Grad School, Part 2: Crafting a Successful Application | Webinar | Monday, October 19 | 6:00-7:00 pm MDT | Learn more
- The GOLD Series: Maintaining Mental Health During Your Job Search | Webinar | Tuesday, Oct. 20 | 12:00-1:00 pm MDT | Link coming soon
- Life Sciences Virtual Career Fair | Friday, Oct. 23 | 2:00-5:00 pm MDT | Learn more
- HireVeterans Virtual Alumni and Graduate Student Career Fair | Tuesday, Oct. 27 and Thurs. Oct. 29 | 10:00-4:00 EDT| Learn more
- Connecting DU: Careers in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Webinar | Tuesday, Oct. 27 | 5:00-6:30 pm MDT | Learn more
- Mentor for a Moment: The Business of Helping | Thursday, Oct. 29 | 5:00-6:30 pm MDT | Learn more
- Media, Design and Communications Virtual Career Fair | Wednesday, Nov. 11 | 4:00-7:00 pm MT | Learn more
Recordings of Prior Events
Miss a live program? Or looking for content on a specific career topic? Check out our robust offering of Recordings of Prior Events, available 24/7: Career Advancement | Career Transitions | Entrepreneurship | Inspiring Alumni webinar series | Job Search (General) | Job Search (Specific Areas) | Leadership | LinkedIn & Social Media | Networking | Resumes & Interviews
Quick Questions Coaching
Sessions may last up to 15 minutes and no appointment is necessary (first come, first served). Call 303.871.4331 during our office hours:
- Mondays: 9–10 a.m. MT
- Tuesdays: 4–5 p.m. MT
- Wednesdays: 9–10 a.m. MT
- Fridays: 9-10 a.m. MT
Resume and LinkedIn Profile Reviews
Email email@example.com with your resume in Word format or a link to your LinkedIn profile. One of our expert career coaches will provide feedback within 4 business days.
Login to Big Interview to practice interviewing, watch career videos and more. You’ll need a du.edu email. Don’t have one? Call University Technology Services at 303.871.4700 to set up your @alumni.du.edu email address.
Career Coach Referral Program
Looking for more in-depth career, leadership or executive coaching? Check out the Career Coach Referral Program (coming soon) to connect with one of our pre-screened career coaches. Each one offers a free, 15-minute intake appointment and a 20% discount off their regular rates.
DU Job Board
Are you interested in working at your alma mater? Check here for open positions on the DU Job Board.