COVID Protocols for Employers Visiting Campus
DU is committed to a culture of care on our campus to minimize the spread of the virus by following state and local public health orders, DU COVID-19 protocols, event management procedures, and emphasizing the personal responsibility of attendees.
Please be informed that…
- All DU faculty, staff and students are required to be fully vaccinated this fall.
- We are doing our best to ensure employers are spaced 6 feet apart at in-person events to allow for social distancing
- Before visitors arrive on campus, they must complete a symptom monitoring self-assessment survey to identify whether it is appropriate for them to visit campus.
- You will not be able to visit campus if you have: a) reported any symptoms, b) been in contact with someone exposed to covid-19, c) travelled internationally within 14 days of the event.
- You should bring your own face covering that covers your nose and mouth.
- You must wear the face covering at all times while on campus, including while in buildings.
To view more about DU’s COVID event protocol click here.
Updated as of 8/18/21