PCO is DU’s internship and job board for students and alumni. It’s a one-stop shop where students will find student employment positions, internships, & full-time opportunities on the site. They can also make appointments with their career advisor and register for career & professional development events. This board is a great tool to advertise your positions.
Create Your Account & Post Positions
- Go to PCO.
- If you’ve created a profile previously, skip to step 4 and login to your account. If you have not created an account previously, select “sign up for an account”.
- Enter your contact information and create an account password. When finished, select “create account”.
- After logging in, click “Post a Job” on the homepage of PCO.
- Enter your position details, choose your student audience, and control how you want to receive applications.
- Your position will be approved and viewable by students within 48 hours
Contact Employer Connections at email@example.com with any questions.