This isn’t the job search you expected—DU is here to help.
Get Hired Now is an annual program at the end of Spring Quarter to help graduating students learn the necessary skills to successfully land a job after graduation. This year, Get Hired Now went virtual. Whether you’re a graduating student and didn’t expect to have to do a virtual job search, or you find yourself searching for a new job when you didn’t expect to at all, Get Hired Now is for you.
Watch the recordings below to join us as we help you create meaningful career goals, humanize your resume and cover letter, organize your job search to reduce your stress, and learn effective interviewing and negotiating techniques.
Monday, June 15
- Humanize Your Resume and Cover Letter
- Creating Your Own Personal Advisory Board
- The Power to Make an Impact: Exploring the Possibilities to Live a Life of Conviction, Purpose and Meaning
Tuesday, June 16
Wednesday, June 17
Thursday, June 18
- Effective Interview Strategies
- Q&A with Denver Recruiters (Coming Soon)
- Positive Thinking for Job Search Resilience