Alumni Career & Professional Development offers regular career programs in person and virtually. You can find the video replays of those covering leadership below.
Introduction to Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers, 2020 (58:43)
Learn how coaching skills can help you develop your employees, enhance team performance and improve your workplace culture.
Triple Crown Leadership: Excellent, Ethical, Enduring, 2020 (1:01:11)
Learn five advanced leadership practices for achieving peak performance and creating an exceptional culture, based on our experience, research, and interviews worldwide. Topics: leading people; shared purpose, values, & vision; intentional culture building; alignment; leading self; leading in a crisis.
Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter, 2020
- How the Multiplier Practice Impacts Lives (6:20)
- The Book that Changed it All (5:54)
- Diminisher v. Multiplier (16:41)
- Self-Sabotaging Behaviors (11:26)
- The Art of the Question (6:56)
- Adjusting Yourself to Make Change Stick (8:46)
- Multiplier Resources (5:45)
Who Does What When We Manage Change, 2020
Debbie McCarthy discusses the key employee-facing and enabling roles that you need to engage when managing change in any organization.