Alumni Career & Professional Development offers regular career programs in person and virtually. You can find the video replays of those covering LinkedIn and social media below.
How to Make the Most of Your LinkedIn Profile, 2020 (33:41)
Learn everything you need to know (and more!) about LinkedIn. From the basics of building a profile, to connecting with alumni, to landing your dream job. Gain a better understanding of what this professional networking site can do for you and your current or future job search!
Leverage Social Media, 2019
Cindy Hyman teaches how to maximize social media to improve your chances of getting hired.
- LinkedIn Quick Stats (2:29)
- Create a Compelling LinkedIn Profile (8:42)
- Create a Compelling LinkedIn Profile: Summary, Experience, Education & Skills (3:11)
- Edit Your Profile and Find Alumni on LinkedIn (10:54)
- Connect with Alumni on LinkedIn (7:09)
- Research Companies & Privacy Settings (6:13)
Rock Your LinkedIn Profile, 2019
Learn how to build your personal brand on LinkedIn. Melody Cheung, (BA ’93 & MA ’94) will share her global recruiting and brand management experience acquired by her time working at LinkedIn.