Alumni Career & Professional Development offers regular career programs in person and virtually. You can view the video replays of those covering Resumes and Interviews below.
Become a Hybrid Professional
- More than Your Title (10:23)
- “I’m a Hybrid” (8:45)
- Find Your Professional Identity (13:48)
- Hybridizing in Professional Settings (13:30)
- Q&A: Finding the Right Company for Your Hybridity (12:58)
Excelling in Interviews, 2018
Getting ready for your next big interview? Learn key tips and strategies for preparing for, executing and following up after an interview.
1. Why are Interviews Challenging (5:15)
2. The Interview Process (9:51)
3. How to Prepare (20:59)
4. Types of Interview Questions (20:57)
5. How to Follow Up (3:02)
Unconventional Resume Tips, 2019
Hear from Cliff Flamer, the World’s best Resume Writer (TM). In a competitive job search, it is vital for your resume to spark inspiration.
1. The Resume’s 5 Audiences (7:49)
2. Focus on You (6:47)
3. Tips to Make Your Resume Pop (14:06)
4. Resume Samples for All Situations (21:18)
5. Q&A (14:58)
Write Effective Resume Bullet Statements Using the STAR Technique, 2020 (4:25)
Learn how to write accomplishment statements that bring your resume to life.