Alumni Career & Professional Development offers regular career programs in person and virtually. You can find the video replays of those covering job search in specific areas below.
Denver Job Search Bootcamp, 2020 (1:07:12)
This webinar provides an overview of important job search preparation and skills, focusing on job search for positions in Denver, Colorado. You will learn: local Denver resources for finding jobs, tips on how to tailor your resume and cover letter to every position you apply for and strategies for using LinkedIn effectively to build your network and find new opportunities.
Federal Government Hiring, 2019
This webinar focuses on the federal government hiring process and tips to make it work for you.
- Basics and Federal Hiring Paths (7:19)
- USA Jobs & Writing Federal Resumes (26:56)
- Pathways Program (5:17)
- Other Resources for Government Jobs (17:29)
Nationwide Job Search Bootcamp, 2020 (1:10:45)
Preparing for Jobs of the Future, 2020
- Technology Impacting the Future (4:54)
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Artificial Intelligence (6:24)
- Understand the Future of Your Profession (7:37)
- Become More than What the Technology Offers (6:46)
- Be Realistic about the Future (5:51)
- Q&A Don’t Bury Your Head in the Sand (12:05)
Working at DU, 2019
Marcy Cozzens will discuss the hiring process at DU. Marcy Cozzens (MPS ’09), is the current manager of Recruiting Services at the University of Denver.