Career@DU is a collection of career offices across campus designed to meet the needs of every student. Whether you are a traditional undergraduate, a graduate student in a professional program or a student with unique needs, we’ve got career advisors and programs dedicated to supporting your career and professional development.
Career & Professional Development
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-871-2150 | du.edu/pioneercareers
Did you know that Career & Professional Development offers advising in multiple languages? Our International Student Peer Advisors are here to help you in Arabic, French, or Spanish! You can make an appointment with Walid Hedidar or Roxana Toledo on Pioneer Careers.
Daniels College of Business Career Services
- DCB undergraduates, graduate students (MBA, PMBA, EMBA, MS), and DCB alumni
- email@example.com | 303-871-3911 | daniels.du.edu/career-services/
Josef Korbel School of International Studies Office of Career & Professional Development
- MA, PhD students in Korbel
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-871-4490 | du.edu/korbel/careers
Sturm College of Law Office of Career Development and Opportunities
- JD students, MLS, LLM, MLA students, Alumni of SCOL
- email@example.com | 303-871-6124 | law.du.edu/career
Alumni Career & Professional Development
- Alumni are served by Career & Professional Development or the career team in their respective school up to 1 year after graduation.
- Alumni Professional Development
Make an appointment with your advisor today!